[Neuroinfo] Leverhulme Doctoral Scholarships ‘From Sensation and Perception to Awareness’

Christopher Buckley C.L.Buckley at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 17:30:08 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Our new round (2019) of Leverhulme Doctoral Scholarships ‘From Sensation and Perception to Awareness’  at the University of Sussex are now online.  See,

https://www.sussex.ac.uk/sensation/applications

Please have a look at all the great projects. Among the offered projects is one with me on the free energy principle, cognition and robotics so please get in touch if your interested.

Best,

Chris

Dr Christopher L. Buckley
Senior Lecturer in Neural Computation
Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems Group
Sussex Neuroscience
Department of Informatics and Engineering
University of Sussex
Falmer
Brighton, UK
Twitter: @drclbuckley