[Neuroinfo] Research Fellows within Mathematical Neuroscience and Computational Biology

Terry, John J.Terry at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Dec 15 15:22:37 CET 2014

Dear all (with apologies for cross-posting)

Within the mathematics and computer science department we are seeking to appoint three new research fellows. One in the area of mathematical neuroscience, one in mathematical neuroendocrinology and one in more general systems biology. Full details are available here:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/enhanced/linking/university-of-exeter/

I'd be very grateful if you could forward this onto potentially interested parties.

All the best

John
--
** REGISTER FOR BIO-DYNAMICS 2015 NOW - http://www.bio-dynamics.org/ **