[Neuroinfo] Neurocomputing Special Issue Call for Papers: Advances on Biological Rhythmic Pattern Generation: Experiments, Algorithms and Application

Zhijun Yang zhijun.yang at ed.ac.uk
Sun Mar 30 16:05:59 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

May we draw your attention to a Neurocomputing special issue CFP:

Advances on Biological Rhythmic Pattern Generation: Experiments,
Algorithms and Application

The full announcement can be found as an internet link below (If it is
broken then make sure copy and paste a whole link onto your browser).
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via
z.yang at mdx.ac.uk.

http://www.journals.elsevier.com/neurocomputing/call-for-papers/special-issue-on-advances-on-biological-rhythmic-pattern-gen/.

As guest editors, we look forward to receiving your contributions to
what promises to be an exciting special issue.

Best regards,
Zhijun
Zhijun Yang, PhD
School of Engineering
The University of Edinburgh
Edinburgh EH9 3JL, UK
Voice: +44 131 650 5664
Fax:   +44 131 650 6554

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.