[Neuroinfo] Starlab is looking for a Neuroscience Data Scientist

Aureli Soria-Frisch aureli.soriafrisch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:55:15 CEST 2015

Starlab Barcelona is hiring! We are looking for a Data Scientist to help us achieve novel and challenging milestones.

Starlab, a private R&D company based in Barcelona (Spain) and Oxford (UK), is looking for an exceptional data scientist with a very hands-on attitude to join our neuroscience team. The successful candidate will work at the forefront of neuroscience research with a focus on real-world applications in close contact with our sister company Neuroelectrics, a world leader in wireless neuromonitoring and neuromodulation technologies.

See more at: http://www.starlab.es/js-2015-07-neuroscience-data-scientist/

Aureli Soria-Frisch (Dr.-Ing.)
R&D Manager
Neuroscience Research - Starlab Consulting Division

Barcelona Offices:
Av. Tibidabo, 47 bis - 08035 Barcelona - Spain
tel. +34 93 254 03 70, +34 93 254 03 66, Ext -39

United Kingdom Offices:
Building R103 - Room 1-11 - Harwell Oxford - Didcot OX11 0QX - UK
tel. +44 1865589777

skype  	aureli.soria-frisch
e-mail 	aureli.soria-frisch at starlab.es
linkedin 	es.linkedin.com/pub/aureli-soria-frisch/6/b93/294/
Starlab, Living Science http://starlab.es

Click here to read our e-mail confidentiality and data protection policy