[Neuroinfo] NEST User and Developer Workshop, 20-22 April 2015, Geneva

Hans Ekkehard Plesser hans.ekkehard.plesser at nmbu.no
Thu Mar 12 11:43:23 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues!

The NEST simulator is used by a growing number of neuroscientist. To strengthen the growing NEST community and foster the dialog between NEST users across a broad spectrum of modelling approaches, as well as between users and developers, we would like to invite you to the

First NEST User Workshop,

Monday 20 April (evening) til Wednesday 22 April (late afternoon)

at Campus Biotech in Geneva, Switzerland.

The workshop is primarily intended for users and developers of NEST and you will benefit most if you already have practical experience with NEST. However, if you are interested in using NEST in the future, this workshop will also be useful for you.

We will present the new NEST Git Repository and Code Review Platform as part of the workshop.

For a limited number of participants, we offer the possibility to present your scientific work done with NEST. If you are interested in presenting, please contact the workshop organizers

Hans Ekkehard Plesser (hans.ekkehard.plesser at nmbu.no)
Marc-Oliver Gewaltig (marc-oliver.gewaltig at epfl.ch)

For more information and registration, please go to

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nest-user-workshop-tickets-15974979594

Registration is free, but limited.

Registration deadline: 11 April 2015

We can offer (very) limited travel support to younger participants, kindly provided by the HBP Education Program.

This workshop is organized in collaboration between the NEST Initiative and the HBP Education Program.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Geneva!

Hans E Plesser
Marc-Oliver Gewaltig

http://www.nest-initiative.org
http://humanbrainproject.eu

—

Dr. Hans Ekkehard Plesser, Associate Professor
Acting section Head

Dept. of Mathematical Sciences and Technology
Norwegian University of Life Sciences
PO Box 5003, 1432 Aas, Norway

Phone +47 6723 1560
Email hans.ekkehard.plesser at nmbu.no