[Neuroinfo] v6.2 of NeuroMorpho.Org released 6 October, 2015

NeuroMorpho.Org Admin. neuromorpho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:00:18 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We’re pleased to announce the October 6, 2015 release of Version 6.2 of
NeuroMorpho.Org <http://neuromorpho.org/>, including 2160 additional
reconstructions from 21 new archives and intriguing species such as
Bottlenose dolphin, Chimpanzee, Clouded leopard, Giraffe, Humpback whale,
Locust, Manatee, Minke whale, Pouched lamprey, and Siberian tiger. As many
as 58 papers were published using data downloaded from NeuroMorpho.Org in
the first six month of 2015 alone.

The repository now contains 34,082 neurons from 165 labs
<http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/about.jsp>. Please visit the What’s new
page <http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/WIN.jsp> for details on the added
data and other updates. The literature coverage database was also updated
to include publications through September 2015. We are continuously
grateful to all the data contributors
<http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/acknowl.jsp#DC> who freely share their
hard-won tracings with the community. We appreciate any and all feedback
and comments. Our apologies if you receive multiple versions of this
message through x-listing. Sincerely,

The NeuroMorpho.Org team
<http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/acknowl.jsp#NMO>