[Neuroinfo] Information about advertised non-INCF neuroinformatics conference

INCF info at incf.org
Fri Feb 12 15:48:23 CET 2016

Dear members of the INCF Community,

It has been brought to our attention that several of our community members
have been approached to take part in various ways in the conference "Neuro
Informatics 2016: Imaging Brain Dynamics by Bridging Neural Mechanisms and
Informatics” on September 26-27, 2016. Please note that the conference in
Valencia, Spain, is in *no way associated with INCF*.

We advise our community to be cautious in relation to this conference. The
following links provide more information about the organization hosting the
conference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OMICS_Publishing_Group
https://scholarlyoa.com/2013/01/25/omics-predatory-meetings/
http://cabbagesofdoom.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/omics-group-strike-again-with-more-scam.html

Best wishes,
the INCF Secretariat

International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility Secretariat
Karolinska Institutet. Nobels väg 15A, SE-171 77 Stockholm. Sweden
Email: info at incf.org
Phone: +46 8 524 870 35
neuroinformatics2016.org

[image: Inline image 1]