[Neuroinfo] 2 year post-doc in Tenerife, Spain

NIELS JANSSEN . njanssen at ull.edu.es
Mon Jan 18 11:51:41 CET 2016

The Cognitive Neuroscience lab at the University of La Laguna, Tenerife,
Spain welcomes applications for a two-year postdoctoral Juan de la Cierva
position sponsored by the Spanish Government.

We are looking for a researcher with experience in fMRI. Experience with
other imaging modalities (EEG, DTI, MRS) is a strong plus.  We have direct
access to an EEG lab, as well as daily access to a GE 3T MRI scanner in the
university hospital. Other imaging modalities such as fNIRS and TMS are
also available. Although the main research focus of our lab is on the
cognitive neuroscience of language, a significant effort also involves
improving analytical techniques in both EEG and fMRI.

Deadline for the position is January 29, 2016.

***An important requirement for the position is that your PhD degree is
obtained between January 2011 and December 2015.***

If you meet these requirements and want to be considered for the position,
please send your CV to Niels Janssen (njanssen at ull.es).

--
Niels Janssen
Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory