[Neuroinfo] >> SPM Starter Workshop in hannover/Germany

SPM-Workshop Hannover learnhowtodoit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:17:20 CET 2017

*SPM Starter Workshop
<http://spmworkshop-hannover.de/index.php/spm-starter>*

*May 24-26, 2017*

*Hannover/Germany*

*​*

*Teaching language: English*

*​​*

In our 8th SPM Starter workshop we offer a rich and pleasant environment to
familiarize yourself with SPM and some useful extension under skilled
supervision.

We believe that the best way to learn how to operate SPM is by actually
using it. Various (fun and enjoyable!) learning techniques will enable you
to learn what’s necessary for you to carry out basic data analyses in SPM.

Go *pro* and learn how to analyze your own functional magnetic resonance
imaging data from A to Z.

* <http://spmworkshop-hannover.de/index.php/registration>*

*Join us and **sign up now!
<http://spmworkshop-hannover.de/index.php/registration>*