[Neuroinfo] Bernstein Conference 2017: Registration is open

Alexandra Stein a.stein at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 17 09:00:19 CEST 2017

*BERNSTEIN CONFERENCE 2017 in Göttingen*

Registration is open!

Early registration deadline ends July 09, 2017
Please register here:
http://www.nncn.de/de/bernstein-conference/2017/registration

Satellite Workshops http://www.nncn.de/de/bernstein-conference/2017/satellite-workshops
Main Conference <http://www.nncn.de/de/bernstein-conference/2016> http://www.nncn.de/de/bernstein-conference/2017

The Bernstein Conference has become the largest annual Computational Neuroscience Conference in Europe and now regularly attracts more than 500 international participants.

This year, the Conference is organized by the Bernstein Center Göttingen and will take place in Göttingen on September 13-15, 2017. In addition, there will be a series of pre-conference satellite workshops on September 12-13, 2017. The Bernstein Conference is a single-track conference, covering all aspects of Computational Neuroscience and Neurotechnology, and sessions for poster presentations are an integral part of the conference.

The goal of the satellite workshops is to provide an informal forum for the discussion of timely research questions and challenges. For more information on the conference, please visit: www.bernstein-conference.de<http://www.bernstein-conference.de>

CONFERENCE DATE AND VENUE:
Satellite Workshops: September 12-13, 2017
Main Conference: September 13-15, 2017
PHD Symposium: September 12 & 15, 2017

Venue: The Central Lecture Hall (ZHG), Platz der Göttinger Sieben 5, 37073 Göttingen, Germany

ACCOMMODATION AND HOTEL RESERVATION:
We strongly recommend early room booking!
The number of available accommodation is limited due to several concurrent events. And many Hotels in Göttingen are already booked out for that week!
We arranged for room contingents in a variety of hotels that you may book by yourself by email or
phone. Please follow the instructions at our Accommodations Website (http://www.nncn.de/de/bernstein-conference/2017/venue/accommodation).
We would like to emphasize that these room contingents will be held open up to different expiration dates depending
on the hotel (or until they are filled). Many expiration dates are already mid of June 2017.
We strongly encourage participants to share rooms and to book rooms as a group.
We emphasize that it will be very difficult to book accommodation beyond the expiration dates.
Please find a list of the hotels at our Accommodations Website.

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
Matthias Bethge
Laura Busse
Claudia Clopath
Julia Fischer
Alexander Gail
Richard Hahnloser
Claus Hilgetag
Peter Jonas
Siegrid Löwel
Michael Platt
Viola Priesemann
Nicole Rust
Marion Silies
Christian Tetzlaff
Fred Wolf (Conference Chair)
Florentin Wörgötter (Workshop Chair)

Bernstein Coordination Site:
Alexandra Stein
Kerstin Schwarzwälder

We look forward to seeing you in Göttingen in September!

--
Dr. Alexandra Stein
Head of Bernstein Coordination Site

Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience | Bernstein Coordination Site (BCOS)
Branch Office of the Forschungszentrum Jülich
at the University of Freiburg
Hansastr. 9A | 79104 Freiburg, Germany

phone:  (+49) 0761 203 9583
mail:   a.stein at fz-juelich.de<mailto:a.stein at fz-juelich.de>
web:    www.nncn.de<http://www.nncn.de>

Twitter:  NNCN_Germany
YouTube:  Bernstein TV
Facebook: Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience, Germany
LinkedIn: Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience, Germany

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt