[Neuroinfo] Human Brain Project Education Programme - Calls for Expression of Interest for HBP Workshops and HBP Schools

Elisabeth Wintersteller Elisabeth.Wintersteller at i-med.ac.at
Wed Sep 6 09:04:14 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the HBP Education Programme Office launches two Calls for Expression of Interest (CEoI) to identify Scientific Directors to take over the scientific lead of HBP Education events in the period April 2018 to March 2020.

The HBP Education Programme is inviting HBP and non-HBP scientists to submit a proposal for HBP Schools or HBP Workshops and help educating a new generation of young scientists. The educational events will be carried out between April 2018 and March 2020. Further details can be found in the respective Guides for applicants.

Open Calls (published on 4 September 2017)

HBP Workshops 2018 <http://opencalls.humanbrainproject.eu/forms/overview/hbp-workshop18> (EUR 90,000 and additional work support of 15-20 person/months; split between five proposals)

Click the link above for further details on this Call and submission process.

For questions regarding this CEoI please email:
hbp-workshop18 at opencalls.humanbrainproject.eu
 <mailto:hbp-workshop18 at opencalls.humanbrainproject.eu>
Deadline for submission for the HBP Workshops 2018 Call is 12 October 2017 (5 pm CEST)

HBP Schools <http://opencalls.humanbrainproject.eu/forms/overview/hbp-schools> (EUR 75,000 and additional work support of 9-12 person/months; split between three proposals)

Click the link above for further details on this Call and submission process.

For questions regarding this CEoI please email:
hbp-schools at opencalls.humanbrainproject.eu <mailto:hbp-schools at opencalls.humanbrainproject.eu>

Deadline for submission for the HBP Schools Call is 30 November 2017 (5 pm CET)

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions!

Best regards,

Elisabeth Wintersteller

on behalf of Alois Saria, Director HBP Education Programme

Elisabeth Wintersteller
HBP Education Programme
Project Manager

Mag. Elisabeth Wintersteller
Medical University Innsbruck
Müllerstraße 59, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Phone Office: +43 512 9003 71242
Mobile: +43 676 871 672 242

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Keep up with the Education Programme’s latest news, event information, job offers, videos and more. Share our news with your friends and colleagues to help spreading our education and training opportunities throughout the international research community.

Where to follow:

Twitter: @HBP_Education

Facebook: @hbpeducation

LinkedIn: HBP Education Programme