[Neuroinfo] [Inquiry] Announcement on "NIX-odML Global Workshop & Hackathon 2017 in Japan" co-sponsored by INCF seed funding

Hiroaki Wagatsuma waga at brain.kyutech.ac.jp
Thu Sep 14 08:34:09 CEST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam in INCF office,

This is the Inquiry from J-Node Dynamic Brain Platform chairperson, Dr Hiroaki Wagatsuma
and I would like to ask the office the announcement on "NIX-odML Global Workshop & Hackathon 2017 in Japan”
co-sponsored by INCF seed funding 2016,
under the cooperation with partners, Thomas Wachtler (INCF G-Node, Germany) and Roman Moucek (INCF Czech Node)
https://www.incf.org/resources/funding-support/funded-grants-in-2016

I understand that the announcement is a bit late for calling participations of further members in other international nodes
but I hope the INCF can distributes the information highlighting the importance of this activity for other national nodes.

————————

Dear colleague,

We would like to announce about NIX-odML Global Workshop & Hackathon 2017 in Japan as follows
We are waiting for your participation.

Brief overview of NIX-odML Global Workshop & Hackathon 2017 in Japan

Date: September 25nd, 2017 (Mon) 9:00am ~ 28th (Thu) 12:00
Program overview: Workshop (only on the 1st day), NIX & odML Tutrial, Target Specification & Grouping, Group work and Presentation and Demonstration
Venue: KSRP Conference Center (Sept. 25th) and Graduate School of Life Science and Systems Engineering, Kyushu Institute of Technology(26th-28th)  (Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Japan)
Access https://www.ksrp.or.jp/e/access/index.html / http://www.lsse.kyutech.ac.jp/english/access/

Official Web page URL: https://dynamicbrain.neuroinf.jp/modules/hackathon/nix-odml2017_eng.html

Registration deadline: Opening until the first day
How to register: Please use the registration form below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerPsZGxdJ6ifgif86Dl7OZUsDHBUQ5G5wHPImyIKu7H4BrSg/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Applications and inquiries: info at dynamicbrain.neuroinf.jp (INCF J-Node DB-PF Office)
such as travel supports and so on.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at dbpf-office at brain.riken.jp
or chiarperson directly to H. Wagatsuma (waga at brain.kyutech.ac.jp) (Apologies for cross postings)

Sincerely yours,
NIX-odML Global Workshop & Hackathon 2017 in Japan Secretariat

————————

With best regards,

Hiro
___________
Hiroaki  Wagatsuma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Human Intelligence Systems,
Graduate School of Life Science and Systems Engineering,
Kyushu Institute of Technology    (KYUTECH)
 2-4 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-Ku, Kitakyushu 808-0196, JAPAN

phone&fax: +81-93-695-6159
email:  waga at brain.kyutech.ac.jp
web: http://www.lsse.kyutech.ac.jp/english/departments/human.html
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wagalabkyutech