[Neuroinfo] Final call and reminder - workshop on Computational Neuroscience and Robotics: University of York, 3-5 Sep 2018.

David Halliday david.halliday at york.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 13:00:15 CEST 2018

The SPANNER workshop on Astrocyte-Neuron interactions, Spiking Neural
Networks and Autonomous robotics is still accepting applications to attend.
Due to sponsorship we can offer free registration, including meals at this
2.5 day workshop. We have invited speakers from USA, EU and UK. We are
still accepting abstracts for contributed talks.

Overnight accommodation will be provided for PhD students and early career
researchers and PhD student travel bursaries are available.

Up to date information is on the web site:
https://www.york.ac.uk/spanner-workshop

We warmly invite you to the historic city of York next month.