[Neuroinfo] Human Brain Project Young Researchers Event in Sofia 18.04.2018

Tina Kokan t.kokan at icloud.com
Fri Feb 23 08:39:16 CET 2018

Dear all,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Human Brain Project Education Programme Office, about an the event aimed for young researchers that we are co-organising together with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, under the topic "Scaling up neuroscience: High performance computing and modelling the brain”, in Sofia, Bulgaria, 18 April 2018.
The registration is free and open until 9 April 2018.

Please find attached more information.

Kind regards,

Tina Kokan