[Neuroinfo] Human Brain Project Education workshop – Please add announcement to event calendar/mailing list

curriculum.edu at humanbrainproject.eu curriculum.edu at humanbrainproject.eu
Thu Jun 14 13:33:58 CEST 2018

Dear Madam or Sir,

From 15 to 17 November, the Education Programme Office of the Human Brain Project will organise its 2nd HBP Curriculum workshop series – Research, Ethics and Societal Impact at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden under the title “Dual Use and Responsible Research. Ethical Challenges”. It would be great if you could include our workshop in your scientific events calendar, so that we can reach many interested students and researchers around the globe.

Please find some general information about the workshop below and in the attached PDF files.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and consideration!

Best regards,
The Education Programme Office

Medical University Innsbruck (MUI)
Center of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Experimental Psychiatry Unit
Müllerstraße 59, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Phone Office: +43 512 9003 71240
Email: curriculum.edu at humanbrainproject.eu <mailto:curriculum.edu at humanbrainproject.eu>