[Neuroinfo] NEST Conference 2019 --- Abstract submission extended to 23 April

Hans Ekkehard Plesser hans.ekkehard.plesser at nmbu.no
Thu Apr 11 13:55:23 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues!

We are looking forward to welcoming you to NMBU's beautiful campus south of Oslo for the

	NEST Conference 2019 on 24/25 June 2019 (Monday/Tuesday)

To give you a chance to include your latest results in your NEST Conference 2019 Abstract, we have

	EXTENDED the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE to TUESDAY 23 April

Please submit your one-page abstract by email to

	conference at nest-initiative.org

using the template available from

	http://www.nest-initiative.org/conference

As we experienced problems with our email system in recent weeks. If you have submitted an abstract, but not received a confirmation of receipt, please submit your abstract once more by mail to conference at nest-initiative.org. We apologise for the inconvenience.

The NEST Conference provides an opportunity for the NEST Community to meet, exchange success stories, swap advice, learn about current developments in and around NEST spiking network simulation and its application. We would like you to share your experiences made and results obtained with NEST during the conference. You can do so either by a short oral presentation (10–15 minutes), on a poster, through a demo, or by organizing group work.

Important dates
	• 23 April 2019 — Deadline for abstract submissions
	• 01 May 2019 — Notification of acceptance
	• 15 May 2019 — Deadline for registration

For details, abstract submission and registration, please see

	http://www.nest-initiative.org/conference

You are also welcome to contact us at conference at nest-initiative.org.

Hans Ekkehard Plesser
President
The Neural Technology Simulation Initiative
http://www.nest-initiative.org

--

Prof. Dr. Hans Ekkehard Plesser
Head, Data Science Section