[Neuroinfo] EBRAINS - New enabling infrastructure for neuroscience | Public event 25 November 2019 Heidelberg, Germany

Sylvia Aßlaber sylvia.asslaber at i-med.ac.at
Thu Oct 24 11:00:30 CEST 2019

Dear Madam or Sir,

The Human Brain Project is organising a public event on "EBRAINS - New enabling infrastructure for neuroscience" at the University of Heidelberg, Germany on 25 November 2019.
The event is open to the scientific community and aims to introduce EBRAINS with an overview of interdisciplinary efforts for the advance of digital neuroscience, presented by HBP leadership and experts.

Attendance is free of charge, but registration is mandatory. The number of participants is limited.

In order to reach out to interested participants, we kindly ask you to share this event with your community and/or via any communication channels you regard as appropriate.

Please find some general information about the event on our website: http://bit.ly/2nOjfCA <http://bit.ly/2nOjfCA>

Thank you very much for your help and consideration!

With kind regards,

Sylvia Aßlaber

Sylvia Asslaber, MA
HBP Education Programme
Project Assistant

Medical University Innsbruck (MUI)
Müllerstraße 59, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Email: sylvia.asslaber at i-med.ac.at
Phone Office: +43 512 504 71247
Mobile: +43 676 871 672 247

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Keep up with the Education Programme’s latest news, event information, job offers, videos and more. Share our news with your friends and colleagues to help spreading our education and training opportunities throughout the international research community.

Where to follow:

Twitter: @HBP_Education

Facebook: @hbpeducation