[Neuroinfo] Call for abstracts: 4th HBP Student Conference on Interdisciplinary Brain Research | 21-22 January 2020 | Pisa, Italy

education at humanbrainproject.eu education at humanbrainproject.eu
Thu Sep 12 14:54:16 CEST 2019

Dear all,

On 21-22 January 2020, the HBP Education Programme will organise the 4th HBP Student Conference on Interdisciplinary Brain Research in Pisa, Italy. The conference provides an open forum for the exchange of new ideas among young researchers working across various aspects of science relevant to the Human Brain Project (HBP) and offers a space for extensive scientific dialogue.

Call for Submissions

Participants are welcome to submit abstracts to present their research in dedicated student sessions (short talks and/or poster presentations).
We invite original high-quality submissions describing innovative research in all disciplines addressed in the HBP. These contributions can emphasise theoretical or empirical works relating to a wide spectrum of fields including but not limited to: neuroscience, computer science, robotics, medicine, psychology, cognitive science or philosophy. We particularly encourage submissions with a potential to inspire collaboration in the research community by introducing new and relevant problems, concepts, and ideas, even if the work is at an early stage of development.

Abstract submission deadline: 30 September 2019

Further information on abstract submission and registration: bit.ly/HBPSC2020 <http://bit.ly/HBPSC2020>

Theresa Rass
HBP Education Programme
Project Manager - Targeted Engagement and Knowledge Transfer

Medical University Innsbruck (MUI)
Müllerstraße 59, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Phone Office: +43 512 9003 71246
Mobile Phone: +43 676 871672246
Email: education at humanbrainproject.eu

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!

Keep up with the Education Programme’s latest news, event information, job offers, videos and more. Share our news with your friends and colleagues to help spreading our education and training opportunities throughout the international research community.

Where to follow:

Twitter: @HBP_Education <https://twitter.com/HBP_Education>
Facebook: @hbpeducation <https://www.facebook.com/hbpeducation/>
LinkedIn: HBP Education Programme <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hbpeducationprogramme>