[Neuroinfo] Labvanced.com New Eye-Tracking Cutting Edge Technology

Leah Lee leahlee99999 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:09:59 CEST 2020

*

Hello everyone,

Labvanced <https://www.labvanced.com/>has just released a cutting edge
deep learning based eye tracking algorithm, which we believe is better
than anything available in the market today.

With the Labvanced <http://www.labvanced.com>eye tracking software
participants’ regular webcam is used in combination with advanced
machine learning techniques to provide high accuracy gaze data.

What makes Labvanced <http://www.labvanced.com>different from other eye
tracking software?

Labvanced <http://www.labvanced.com>is not only an eye tracking
software, but labvanced <http://www.labvanced.com>provides a total
solution for your psychological or UX study, and that means:

1-Cutting edge eye tracking software is better than anything available
in the market today.

2-Great and easy to use interface even complex studies.

3- Over 25 stimuli types and more than 200 templates free to use

(Videos- Images- Audio- Text- Questionnaires- Websites- YouTube) and
many more

4- Audio and video recording of the participant.

5- Games and Multi-users studies.

6- Crowdsourcing.

And many more state-of-the-art features

Labvanced <http://www.labvanced.com>is easy to use with no need to code.
So why do you waste your time writing complex code or using multiple
software tools to build your study?

We are confident that our eye tracking algorithms’ accuracy is good
enough for 80-90 % of research questions, and with thelabvanced
<http://www.labvanced.com>online study builder, you can build your study
smoothly and in no time.

If you want to check out our new cutting edge eye tracking software, we
have several demo studies in our library :

 1.

    https://www.labvanced.com/page/library/11099This is a performance
    test where the predicted gaze position will be displayed onto the
    screen, so you can test how good the prediction really is.

 2.

    https://www.labvanced.com/page/library/11327This is a little game
    where you have to fixate objects to "destroy" them before they reach
    the bottom of the screen.

If you have any questions about our new Eye-Tracking technology, or if
you are interested to use our platform, please email me, we will also be
happy to provide a free demo via Google Meet at your convenience.

Best regards,

Leah Lee

*
--
Labvanced <http://www.labvanced.com> - The intuitive cloud solution for
online experiments

Grunigerstr. 19
33102 Paderborn
Germany

phone: (+49) 5251-5449385
website: www.labvanced.com <http://www.labvanced.com/>
email: leah at labvanced.com <mailto:leah at labvanced.com>

Scicovery GmbH Amtsgericht Paderborn HRB 13448
Geschäftsführer: Caspar Goeke, Holger Finger