[Neuroinfo] OHBM Brainhack 2020 registration is open!

Camille Maumet camille.maumet at inria.fr
Fri May 29 09:17:23 CEST 2020

Dear neuroinformagicians,

Registration is now open for the virtual OHBM 2020 hackathon ("OHBM Brainhack") that will be held June 16-18 .

Please consider joining the event! More information are provided below.

Best wishes,

Camille

--------------------
The OHBM Open Science Special Interest Group (OS-SIG) is very happy to announce:

    *

Registration is now open for the 2020 OHBM Brainhack (the hackathon organized by the OS-SIG) that will be held online, June 16-18 . [ http://www.humanbrainmapping.org/HackathonReg | Register here! ]

    *

We are providing 50 mini-grants worth 100 USD each to help hackathon attendees set up for online conferencing. Apply via the link above .

Who is the OHBM Brainhack for?

Watch our [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaClh_LBli4&feature=youtu.be | short video ] !

Is my time zone included in the program of the 2020 OHBM hackathon?

Wherever you are in the world, the OHBM Brainhack will happen at a time that is within reasonable working hours. For the first time, the OHBM Brainhack will be a global online event organized around 3 hubs: ‘Asia and Pacific’, ‘Europe, Middle East and Africa’ and ‘The Americas’. Each hub will run at a different time, with a [ https://ohbm.github.io/hackathon2020/schedule/ | common program ] shared across the 3 hubs.

We thank [ https://openneuro.org/ | Openneuro ] , [ https://www.incf.org/ | INCF ] , [ https://www.cneuromod.ca/ | CNeuroMod ] , [ http://ludmercentre.ca/ | The Ludmer, ] [ https://conp.ca/ |  CONP ] and [ https://www.win.ox.ac.uk/ |  WIN ] for their generous contributions in support of the OS-SIG.

For updates, please visit the [ https://ohbm.github.io/hackathon2020/ | OHBM Brainhack website ] , the [ http://ossig.netlify.com/ | OS-SIG website ] , follow [ https://twitter.com/ohbmopen | @OHBMopen ] on Twitter or follow OHBM wechat official account. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [ mailto:ossig2019 at inria.fr | ossig2019 at inria.fr ] .

Kind regards,

Camille Maumet, Liza Levitis and Rémi Gau, on behalf of the Open Science SIG

--
Camille Maumet, PhD

Researcher
Inria, Univ Rennes, CNRS, Inserm