[Neuroinfo] Call for papers: Symposium on Mathematics of Neuroscience

Ruairidh McLennan Battleday battleday at princeton.edu
Tue Aug 17 20:00:59 CEST 2021

Symposium on the Mathematics of Neuroscience. ICNAAM, Rhodes, 20-26th
September 2021.

Two decades into the 21st century, can we claim to be any closer to a
unified model of the brain? In this exploratory symposium, we invite
submissions for short talks and posters presenting general mathematical
models of brain function. We give priority to those models that account for
brain or behavioural data, or provide simulations to that effect.

The symposium will be held at the applied mathematics conference ICNAAM
2021, to be held virtually and in person on the island of Rhodes, Greece
from the 20-26th of September 2021 (www.neuromonster.org). Submission is by
250-word abstract before the 30th August, sent to the organizers Prof Dan
V. Nicolau Jr (dan.nicolau at qut.edu.au) and Dr Ruairidh M. Battleday (
battleday at princeton.edu).

--
Dr. Ruairidh McLennan Battleday, BMBCh (Oxon) MA

PhD Candidate and Cognitive Science Fellow
Computational Cognitive Science Lab,
Department of Computer Science
Princeton University

Department of Statistics