[Neuroinfo] [Jobs] Starlab is hiring! Neuroscience Software Engineer position open

Aureli Soria-Frisch aureli.soria-frisch at starlab.es
Fri Dec 17 11:04:53 CET 2021

Starlab <https://www.starlab.es/>, a private R&D company based in Barcelona (Spain), is looking for an exceptional software engineer with a hands-on attitude to join our excellent neuroscience team. The successful candidate will work at the forefront of applied neuroscience with a focus on real-world applications in close contact with our sister company Neuroelectrics <https://www.neuroelectrics.com/>, a world leader in wireless neurotechnology for monitoring and stimulation.

We believe we are driving a digital health revolution in how we measure and modulate the activity of our electrical brains, which will have a massive impact on health, wellness, human computer interaction and society.

​Some domains we are working on:
Consciousness

Closed-loop electrical brain stimulation

Brain-to-brain communication

Biomarkers for neurodegenerative diseases and mental health

Affective computing with applications in business, culture, and User eXperience Assessment (UXA)

Personalized treatments

What we are looking for:

Computer Scientist with demonstrated experience in Software Engineering for scientific software

Knowledge of machine learning technology and methods (including deep learning approaches)

Experience with Python, specifically with the packages TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy and scikit-learn

Knowledge of signal processing, ideally for electrophysiological signals

Strong interest and at least some experience in data visualization

Practical know-how of Git

Some experience with MATLAB and/or Octave

Some know-how on cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud)

Read more… <https://www.starlab.es/copy-of-open-position-01>

Aureli Soria-Frisch (Dr.-Ing.)
Director
Neuroscience BU
Starlab Barcelona

Barcelona Offices:
Av. Tibidabo, 47 bis - 08035 Barcelona - Spain
tel. +34 93 254 03 70, +34 93 254 03 66

skype  	aureli.soria-frisch
twitter 	 @aurelisofr
linkedin 	es.linkedin.com/pub/aurelisoriafrisch <http://es.linkedin.com/pub/aureli-soria-frisch/6/b93/294/>________________________________________