[Neuroinfo] Software WG satellite tutorials at CNS*2021 on Bash, Git, and Python: June 28, 29 2021

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:55:32 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Apologies for the cross-posts.

The INCF/OCNS Software Working Group is running three
beginner/intermediate level satellite tutorials on Bash, Git, and Python
at CNS*2021. These tutorials are on Monday and Tuesday (28/29 June).

They are intended for both complete beginners and occasional/regular
users who are looking to expand and refresh their skills.

More information on these, including topics that we will cover can be
seen on our website:
https://ocns.github.io/SoftwareWG/2021/06/09/software-wg-tutorials-at-cns-2021-online-bash-git-and-python.html

- Effective use of Bash (Felix B. Kern): 28 June, 2021 1200 UTC
- Effective use of Git (Ankur Sinha): June 28, 2021 1700 UTC
- Python for beginners (Joe Graham, Shailesh Appukuttan, Ankur Sinha): 29 June, 2021 1300 UTC

One can register for CNS*2021 here to gain access to excellent set of
tutorials/workshops/posters and oral presentations that are being
organised this year:
https://www.cnsorg.org/cns-2021

More information on the Software working group, our work, how you can
contact us, and how you can join us (it is open to all) is here:
https://ocns.github.io/SoftwareWG/index.html

On behalf of the Software WG,

--
Thanks,