[Neuroinfo] NEST Conference 2021 abstract submission deadline extended

Anne Elfgen a.elfgen at fz-juelich.de
Mon May 17 09:24:59 CEST 2021

Dear all,

The *abstract submission deadline* for the (virtual) *NEST Conference
2021 **has been extended* to Wednesday, *26 May*. We are still looking
forward to your contributions!

The NEST Conference provides an opportunity for the NEST Community to
meet, exchange success stories, swap advice, learn about current
developments in and around NEST spiking network simulation and
its application.

This year's conference will again take place as a *virtual
conference* on *Monday/Tuesday 28/29 June 2021*followed by a virtual
NEST User Hackathon until Friday 2 July.

We are inviting contributions to the conference, including plenary
talks, "posters", breakout sessions and workshops on specific topics.

*Important dates*

*16 May*2021 — Deadline for NEST Initiative Membership applications

*26 May*2021 — Deadline for submission of contributions

*08 June*2021 — Notification of acceptance

*21 June*2021 — Registration deadline

*28 June*2021 — NEST Conference 2021 starts

For more information on how to submit your contribution, register and
participate, please visit the conference website

*https://nest-simulator.org/conference*
<https://nest-simulator.org/conference>

We are looking forward to seeing you all in June!

Hans Ekkehard Plesser, Dennis Terhorst, Anne Elfgen & many more

* Registration fee for non-members: 50 CHF

Registration fee for NEST Initiative members: 20 CHF

Annual NI membership fee: 25 CHF