[Neuroinfo] RDA-DE and RDA-SE webinar "Research Software and Reproducibility", April 8

Malin Sandström malin.sandstrom at incf.org
Fri Mar 25 09:29:00 CET 2022

Dear all,

I am forwarding an invitation from the Danish and Swedish RDA that might be
of interest:

RDA-DK and RDA-SE would like to invite you to our last webinar in our
series about FAIR research software. This time the topic is “Research
Software and Reproducibility”.

The webinar will be held on the 08.04.2022, 14.30-16.00 CET (see the event
in your timezone
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=RDA-DK+and+RDA-SE+-+Software+and+Reproducibility&iso=20220408T1430&p1=69&ah=1&am=30>
)

The event will be held online, the link will be shared with you upon
Registration
<https://deic.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5EufuugqzopGdRoZnWSJ2JuKm2nhHR5KcSa>
.

We have invited the following speakers:

   - Birte Christensen-Dalsgaard (Aarhus University and the Danish expert
      for Knowledge Exchange) - Presentation of the outcomes of the Knowledge
      Exchange report ' The Art of Publishing Reproducible Research Outputs:
      Supporting emerging practices through cultural and technological
      innovation.'
      - Limor Peer (Yale University and co-chair of the RDA WG CURE-FAIR) -
      Curation of data and code for reproducible and FAIR research
      - Carlos Martinez (eScience Center – NL and member of the RDA WG
      FAIR4RS) - Presentation of the outcomes of the NL-RSE workshop on
      Reproducibility vs. Reusability

If you have any questions, please contact Hannah.Mihai at deic.dk or
martin.brandhagen at gu.se

We hope to see many of you there,

Best regards,

RDA-DK and RDA-SE

--
Malin Sandström, PhD
Community Engagement Officer
malin.sandstrom at incf.org
ORCID: 0000-0002-8464-2494

International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility
Karolinska Institutet
Nobels väg 15 A
SE-171 77  Stockholm
Sweden