[Neuroinfo] NEST Conference 2022 - Extension of abstract submission deadline

Anne Elfgen a.elfgen at fz-juelich.de
Tue May 10 14:18:03 CEST 2022

Dear all,

The *abstract submission deadline* for the (virtual) NEST Conference
2022 *has been extended* to Wednesday, *25 May*.

We are looking forward to your contributions!

The NEST Conference provides an opportunity for the NEST Community to
meet, exchange success stories, swap advice, learn about current
developments in and around NEST spiking network simulation and
its application.

This year's conference will again take place as a *virtual conference*
on Thursday/Friday *23/24 June 2022*.

We are inviting contributions to the conference, including talks,
"posters" and workshops on specific topics.

*Important dates*

*25 May*2022 — Deadline for submission of contributions

*03 June*2022 — Notification of acceptance

*17 June*2022 — Registration deadline

*23 June*2022 — NEST Conference 2022 starts

For more information on how to submit your contribution, register and
participate, please visit the conference website

*https://nest-simulator.org/conference*
<https://nest-simulator.org/conference>

We are looking forward to seeing you all in June!

Hans Ekkehard Plesser and the conference organizing committee