[Neuroinfo] INCF Assembly 2022: Abstract deadline extended!

INCF info at incf.org
Wed May 11 17:26:11 CEST 2022

*The deadline to submit your abstracts to INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly
2022 <https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/> has been extended to May 23!*

This interactive event will take place virtually from September 12-16 on
the Gather platform, with poster sessions in Zohuddle. We’ve chosen these
platforms specifically to make your experience as close to an in-person
experience as possible.

*Why is Assembly’s format different from other virtual conferences?*
The Gather platform enables you to “walk” around the virtual space and when
you get close to other participants they will pop up on live video. This
works the same for posters and exhibitor booths and gives you a much more
interactive experience than your ordinary virtual conference!

The Assembly offers many training opportunities for participants of all
career stages - this year we offer a 2 PhD-credit course on “Neuroscience
data integration through use of digital brain atlases”. See all training
sessions here <https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/2022/educational-courses>.

*What is Zohuddle?*
It’s an app to simplify virtual networking, specifically the poster session
of Assembly. It works by letting you rank the abstracts that interest you
the most, then creating a schedule of “huddles” with an integrated video
chat for you to meet your matches!

Important dates:

   - Registration opens: April 8
   - Abstract submission opens: April 8
   - Abstract submission closes: May 23
   - Assembly: September 12-16

Submit your abstract & register for Assembly 2022 today!
<https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/>

*Share with your friends, colleagues, and networks!*
Please forward the above email to your colleagues, students, and other
networks to make this the best Assembly yet! Is social media more your
style? Here are some posts just for you!

Post 1:
📢Deadline extended!📢

You now have until May 23 to submit your abstracts for INCF
Neuroinformatics Assembly 2022!

Learn more & register here: bit.ly/Assembly2022reg

Post 2:
How is INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly 2022 more interactive than other
virtual conferences?

- “Walk” around the space - get close to other participants to interact via
video!
- Earn 2 PhD credits on one of our digital brain atlasing courses!

Learn more: bit.ly/NeuroinformaticsAssembly2021

*We hope to see you at INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly 2022!*