[Neuroinfo] The Network of European Neuroscience Institutes - ENINET Annual Meeting 2014!

Eva Maria Helmstaedter eva.helmstaedter at eninet.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 17 14:24:27 CEST 2014

Dear all,

Please find attached below the announcement of our network’s Annual Meeting 2014. Attached you will find our meeting poster.

We kindly ask you to please forward it to any interested person. Thank you very much indeed for your cooperation! For any question, please contact us.

Best wishes,
Eva Helmstädter

on behalf of the organizing committee: Stefan Eimer, Marlene Bartos, Arvind Kumar, Max Ulbrich, Virigine Lecaudey and Jan Pruszak

************************************

Eva Helmstädter, M.A.
ENINET coordination
c/o Albert Ludwigs University
Centre for Biological Systems Analysis (ZBSA)
Habsburgerstr. 49
D-79104 Freiburg
Germany
Office hours: Mon - Thurs, 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
E-Mail: eva.helmstaedter at eninet.uni-freiburg.de
Phone: +49 761 203 97204
Fax: +49 761 203 97244

ENINET ANNUAL MEETING 2014

Join us this September at the Network of European Neuroscience Institute’s Annual Meeting in Freiburg, Germany! This major network event will be held at the University of Freiburg’s Otto-Krayer-Haus, Albertstraße 25, with registration opening at 13:00 on Thursday, September 4. The meeting will close on Saturday, September 6, at around 16:00.

The scientific program covers a wide range of topics of the latest research in the field of develop-mental, functional and computational neuroscience, stem cell research as well as new methodolo-gical applications, including keynote lectures by Nobel Laureate Erwin Neher (MPI Biophysical Chemistry) and Paola Arlotta (Harvard).

Please note registration is obligatory. Attendance fees for non-ENINET members are 25 € for postdocs and students and 50€ for PIs for all days. Attendees are responsible for their travel arrangements and costs. An open poster session will be held.

Go to our new website <http://www.eni-net.org/events/eninet-annual-meeting>  (www.eni-net.org <http://www.eni-net.org> ) to register now for this exciting event and join us for 2,5 days of scientific exchange and networking with top scientists from Europe and the USA!