[Neuroinfo] [Maths-neuronet] Research Fellows within Mathematical Neuroscience and Computational Biology

Goodfellow, Marc M.Goodfellow at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Jan 8 22:51:12 CET 2015

Dear all (with apologies for cross-posting)

Within the mathematics and computer science department at the University of Exeter we are seeking to appoint three new research fellows. One in the area of mathematical neuroscience, one in mathematical neuroendocrinology and one in more general systems biology. Full details are available here:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/enhanced/linking/university-of-exeter/

I'd be very grateful if you could forward this onto potentially interested parties.

Best regards

Marc Goodfellow
http://emps.exeter.ac.uk/mathematics/staff/mg401