[Neuroinfo] Bernstein Conference 2017 in Göttingen - early room booking strongly recommended !

Kerstin Schwarzwaelder k.schwarzwaelder at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jun 23 13:24:36 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Please let me remind you that the number of available accommodation for the Bernstein Conference 2017 in Göttingen is very limited due to several concurrent events. Thus, we strongly recommend early room booking!

Many Hotels in Göttingen are already booked out for that week! The local organizers of the Bernstein Conference arranged for room contingents in a variety of hotels that you may book by yourself by email or phone.
Please follow the instructions at the Accommodations Website (www.nncn.de/de/bernstein-conference/2017/venue/accommodation<http://www.nncn.de/de/bernstein-conference/2017/venue/accommodation>). We would like to emphasize that these room contingents will be held open up to different expiration dates depending on the hotel (or until they are filled). Many expiration dates are already mid of June 2017. We strongly encourage participants to share rooms and to book rooms as a group. We emphasize that it will be very difficult to book accommodation beyond the expiration dates.
Please find a list of the hotels at the Accommodations Website of the Bernstein Conference.

Dates of the Bernstein Conference 2017:

Satellite Workshops September 12-13, 2017
Main Conference September 13-15, 2017
PhD Symposium September 12 & 15, 2017

Venue of the Bernstein Conference 2017:

The Central Lecture Hall (Zentrales Hörsaal Gebäude, ZHG)
Platz der Göttinger Sieben 5
37073 Göttingen, Germany

Website of the Bernstein Conference 2017:

www.bernstein-conference.de<http://www.bernstein-conference.de>

Best regards,
Kerstin Schwarzwälder

--

Dr. Kerstin Schwarzwälder
Scientific Coordination / Management Officer

Please note: Our email addresses have changed. Please use k.schwarzwaelder at fz-juelich.de<mailto:k.schwarzwaelder at fz-juelich.de>

Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience | Bernstein Coordination Site (BCOS)
Branch Office of the Forschungszentrum Jülich
at the University of Freiburg
Hansastr. 9A | 79104 Freiburg, Germany

phone:  (+49) 0761 203 9589
mail:   k.schwarzwaelder at fz-juelich.de<mailto:k.schwarzwaelder at fz-juelich.de>