[Neuroinfo] Submission to ES2DE, IoTGC and IWOBI is approaching fast

Morgado Dias morgado.uma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 12:55:24 CET 2017

Dear colleague,

The deadline for submission to ES2DE, IoTGC and IWOBI is approaching fast. We are waiting for your submission.
We also want to let you know that we have now an agreement with 4 indexed journals (ISI/Scopus) to publish the best papers from these conferences.

Best regards,
Morgado Dias
General Chair

Call for Papers (Apologies for cross-posting)
IEEE International Conference in Energy and Sustainability in Small Developing Economies

http://engconf.uma.pt/es2de/ <http://engconf.uma.pt/es2de/>
IEEE International Conference in Internet of Things for the Global Community

http://engconf.uma.pt/iotgc/ <http://engconf.uma.pt/iotgc/>
5th International Work Conference on Bioinspired Intelligence

http://iwobi.ulpgc.es/2017/ <http://engconf.uma.pt/es2de/>

Funchal, Portugal - July 10-13, 2017

Venue

Universidade da Madeira, Funchal, Portugal

Special Issues

Authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to highly reputed international journals, to be announced.

Proceedings

Proceedings will be published by IEEE on Xplore IEEE

Important Dates

Full Paper Submission: MARCH 7, 2017

Notifications: April 15, 2017

Final Paper Submission: May 01, 2017