[Neuroinfo] Bernstein Conference 2019 - deadlines approaching

Bernstein Communication bernstein.communication at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jun 7 10:41:18 CEST 2019

BERNSTEIN CONFERENCE 2019, September 17-20 in Berlin

The deadline for abstracts aimed as contributed talks and posters is approaching!

Deadline for abstracts aimed as contributed talks and posters: June 13, 2019
Deadline for abstracts aimed as posters only: July 03, 2019

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
We are inviting the submission of abstracts from all relevant areas.
Authors of most accepted abstracts will get the chance for a poster
presentation, a small number of abstracts will be selected for
contributed talks during the main conference.

For abstract submission and more information please visit: bernstein-conference.de/2019/abstracts

SELECTION OF CONTRIBUTED TALKS:
The contributed talks will be selected in a (double-)blind review
process. Please design your abstract accordingly and ensure that no
author or affiliation identifiers are included. Cite all relevant prior
work (including your own) only in the passive voice or in the third
person (for example, “It has been shown that… [1]” or "They have shown
that... [1]”), do not use the words “my” or “our”, and do not include
references to funding sources. Abstracts that have not been properly
anonymized cannot be considered for contributed talks.

Submission of an abstract does not replace conference registration
(intercongress.de/cgi-bin/regform_79106.exe?company=79106&event=1969&language=1&Entry=9).

For more information on the conference, please visit:
bernstein-conference.de

--

Dr. Claudia Duppé/ Dr. Nikola Schwarzer
Press and Public Relations

Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience | Bernstein Coordination Site (BCOS)

phone: (+49) 0761 203 96787
mail: bernstein.communication at fz-juelich.de<mailto:bernstein.communication at fz-juelich.de>
web: www.bernstein-network.de<http://www.bernstein-network.de/de/start_page>
Twitter: NNCN_Germany<https://twitter.com/NNCN_Germany?lang=de>
YouTube: Bernstein TV<https://www.youtube.com/user/BernsteinNetwork>
Facebook: Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience, Germany<https://www.facebook.com/BernsteinNetwork/>
LinkedIn: Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience, Germany<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bernstein-network-computational-neuroscience-germany>

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt