[Neuroinfo] Ph.D. positions in Neuromorphics and Robotics at KTH Stockholm

Jörg Conradt jconradt at kth.se
Mon Jun 17 11:11:33 CEST 2019

Here a call for open Ph.D. positions in Neuromorphics and Robotics (algorithms and hardware), exact project flexible.
Application deadline July 12.

https://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:274694

Would you know of anyone interested? Please forward.
Any information needed? Please anyone inquire informally by brief email.

Information on our work here ("old and somewhat outdated" pages from my former group):
http://tum.neurocomputing.systems/en/research/index.html

Thank you! I am very much looking forward to increasing the group at KTH.

Jörg

[Kth Logo]

Jörg Conradt
Prof. Dr.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Computational Science and Technology
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Lindstedtsvägen 5, SE-114 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46-8-790 6231
Email: conr at kth.se<mailto:conr at kth.se>, Web: www.kth.se<http://www.kth.se/>