[Neuroinfo] NEURONUS 2020 IBRO Neuroscience Forum (8-11 December 2020, ONLINE)

Michał Zaręba michal.rafal.zareba at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:15:03 CEST 2020

*REGISTRATION for NEURONUS 2020 IBRO Neuroscience Forum is open only UNTIL
OCTOBER 31! The fee has been lowered to 12€. The number of the participants
is limited only to 1000 – hurry up! More information and registration forms
can be found on our website: **http://neuronusforum.pl/*
<http://neuronusforum.pl/>*.*

With prominent speakers and an unique atmosphere of Krakow, one of the
oldest and most beautiful Polish cities, NEURONUS IBRO Neuroscience Forums
have established themselves in the European calendar of scientific events
as a platform for communication between scientists from different fields of
neuroscience. Unfortunately, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has forced us to
move our event to the virtual plane.

The program of the conference consists of numerous sessions on biological,
cognitive, computational and medical aspects of neuroscience, creating a
dynamic environment for sharing knowledge. The schedule of the meeting is
further complemented with lectures by invited guests, and we invest a lot
of effort to attract as influential neuroscientists as possible. This
year’s keynote speakers include:

   - *Karl Friston *(University College London, the UK)
   - *Pico Caroni *(University of Basel, Switzerland)
   - *Karin Roelofs *(Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands)
   - *Alejandro Schinder *(Leloir Institute, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
   - *Adam Hampshire *(Imperial College London, the UK)
   - *Dayu Lin *(New York University School of Medicine, the USA)

Furthermore, a special panel concerning the Future of Neuroscience will be
held. We have confirmed participation of three pioneering researchers:

   - *Viktor Jirsa *(Aix-Marseille University, France)
   - *Panayiota Poirazi* (Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology,
   Heraklion, Greece)
   - *Dominik Paquet *(Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany)

During the upcoming 11th edition of the conference, we will traditionally
continue to put *emphasis on development of early-career researchers*. The
main purpose of this event is to provide means for both young and
experienced neuroscientists to share the latest discoveries, knowledge and
experience in neuroscience, as well as make valuable contacts with
scientists representing various fields of neurobiology. We actively promote
young scientists through preferentially allocating oral presentations of
their experimental results.

We strongly encourage you to join this special initiative, and hope to see
you soon!

On behalf of the Organising Committee,

Michał Zaręba